Vintage German Porcelain Pug or Bull Dog
This fierce looking animal is probably German and dates to the late 19th or early 20th century. It has a blue collar with what appears to be attached bells. The gold on the bells is worn and there is a firing line under the right front leg.
Otherwise it is in very good condition. The item "Vintage German Porcelain Pug or Bull Dog" is in sale since Tuesday, December 10, 2019. This item is in the category "Antiques\Decorative Arts\Ceramics & Porcelain\Figurines". The seller is "dualities2" and is located in Larchmont, New York. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Primary Material: Ceramic & Porcelain
- Type: Figurines & Statues
- Age: 1900-1940
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Color: Multi-Color
- Country/Region of Origin: Germany
- Featured Refinements: German Porcelain Figurine